Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are handled on a first-pay-first-reserve-basis.
- All confirmation related to registration will be sent via email/sms.
- Participants can redeem only one offer for any respective course, if any.
- Offers, if any, are valid only after complete payment of the course fees.
- Kindly make sure that the given mobile number is not listed in DND / NCPR list.
Course Certificate will be issued in the registered name only. Any change
in the name should be communicated 15 days in advance in writing.
Participants must bring the things required (listed under notes, if any)
- Registration is not transferrable.
- No refund is admissible on cancellation.
The organizers do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal
- Programmes are subject to force majeure conditions
- Assistance for accommodation will be provided.
ETC or IDA will not be liable for any cancellation fees for your travel & accommodation
- All programmes are subject to change without notice.
Grievance / disputes, if any, shall be subject to IDA Constitution and Arbitration
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai, India, jurisdiction only.
- All rights reserved with Indian Dental Association.